TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – City crews are working to repair a wastewater main break on West Waters Avenue.
The break was discovered Thursday, just west of Hanley Road.
It’s unclear how homes and businesses have been affected.
One westbound lane of West Waters Avenue will be closed until further notice.
Stay on WFLA.com for updates on this sitaution.
- Lowe’s homers in 11th, lifts Rays into 2nd wild card
- Groups unite for Bahamas donation blitz
- Mother speaks out following video of alleged animal abuse
- WITH THIS RING: Bucs legend Ronde Barber calls induction the “most meaningful honor”
- FDA: More high blood pressure medications recalled due to cancer risk