TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – City crews are working to repair a wastewater main break on West Waters Avenue.
The break was discovered Thursday, just west of Hanley Road.
It’s unclear how homes and businesses have been affected.
One westbound lane of West Waters Avenue will be closed until further notice.
Stay on WFLA.com for updates on this sitaution.
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history