TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A vehicle burst into flames on Interstate 75 on Monday, snarling traffic for early morning commuters.
Traffic cameras captured the vehicle as it caught fire in the southbound lanes, just before the Interstate 4 exit.
There is no word on injuries, but WFLA Meredyth Censullo said it appeared the driver escaped.
The crash blocked all but the inside lane of the roadway, but it appears traffic is moving smoothly at this time.
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Worldwide coronavirus cases top 1 million doubling in just over a week
- 1,000 additional COVID-19 tests available at Raymond James Stadium
- Florida coronavirus: Gov. DeSantis signs executive order superseding local COVID-19 orders
- Coronavirus in US: More than 8,000 Americans have recovered from COVID-19