TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities responded to an overturned vehicle on the Howard Frankland Bridge early Thursday morning.
The crash happened in the northbound lanes of I-275 around 3:30 a.m.
The extent of injuries is unknown and further information was not available.
Traffic is moving smoothly at this time.
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
- Judd: Polk County paramedic arrested for stealing coronavirus vaccines
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- Man points gun at witness who saw him steal fountain drink at Polk Co. McDonalds, deputies say