TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities responded to an overturned vehicle on the Howard Frankland Bridge early Thursday morning.
The crash happened in the northbound lanes of I-275 around 3:30 a.m.
The extent of injuries is unknown and further information was not available.
Traffic is moving smoothly at this time.
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall
- HART to reduce bus service during coronavirus outbreak
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- US nears China’s virus death toll as New York calls for help