TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol blocked off a portion of southbound Interstate 275 in Tampa after a crash involving multiple vehicles.
The crash happened Friday morning near the Himes Avenue and Howard Avenue exits. There is no word on injuries.
The incident was causing a massive backup beyond the Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard exit on westbound I-4.
Traffic is now moving smoothly.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly sunny, warm and dry through Wednesday in Tampa Bay