HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County Fire Rescue’s Hazmat team is on the scene of a possible molten sulfur leak on Causeway Boulevard.
The fire department said all eastbound lanes are closed on Causeway Boulevard from 50th Street to 78th Street while they assess the spillage.
Use an alternate route if traveling in the area.
- Police make nearly 1,400 arrests in 17 cities as protests continue
- Video: Tampa police end jewelry store looting
- Sheriff joins peaceful protest in Flint, Michigan
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few isolated storms this afternoon
- Launch gives spectators pride, reprieve from troubled times