TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A fiery accident was affecting traffic for early morning commuters on the Howard Frankland Bridge Wednesday.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, a vehicle rear-ended a dump truck in the southbound lanes of Interstate 275.
There was no word on injuries.
WFLA’s Meredyth Censullo says traffic is moving through the right lane and there are no longer any delays.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- What’s Florida’s favorite Christmas song?
- A classic scene from ‘Elf’ was almost scrapped at the request of Macy’s, according to the director
- Real or artificial? How to choose the most sustainable Christmas tree, no matter what it’s made of
- Five Below’s stocking stuffers start at $1, and you should grab them now
- 2 Mega Millions ticket holders win $395 million jackpot