TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A fiery accident was affecting traffic for early morning commuters on the Howard Frankland Bridge Wednesday.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, a vehicle rear-ended a dump truck in the southbound lanes of Interstate 275.
There was no word on injuries.
WFLA’s Meredyth Censullo says traffic is moving through the right lane and there are no longer any delays.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Big Game Bound: Playoff hopes remain alive for multiple teams as NFL enters Week 13
- The FDA cleared DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System that minimizes hair loss from certain chemotherapy treatments could soon be covered by insurance
- The Science of Weight Loss
- Debt collectors can now contact you on social media, text you
- Online Health Support Groups