TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A fatal crash is snarling traffic for afternoon commuters on the Howard Frankland Bridge.
The Florida Highway Patrol responded to the crash, which happened in the northbound lanes of the bridge near Interstate 275’s mile marker 36.
At least one person has died. There is no word on any other injuries.
Troopers are asking drivers to use caution and said traffic delays should be expected until further notice.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 3,573 new cases
- Nigerian state says rapists will face surgical castration
- Lightning host drive-thru pep rally to get fans ready for Stanley Cup Finals
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- Trump urges Senate to vote ‘without delay’ on his Supreme Court pick