TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A fatal crash is snarling traffic for afternoon commuters on the Howard Frankland Bridge.
The Florida Highway Patrol responded to the crash, which happened in the northbound lanes of the bridge near Interstate 275’s mile marker 36.
At least one person has died. There is no word on any other injuries.
Troopers are asking drivers to use caution and said traffic delays should be expected until further notice.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Tom Vilsack confirmed as agriculture secretary again
- DeSantis vs Fried? Limbaugh flag fight could be early signal of what’s to come in 2022 Florida gubernatorial race
- GOP lawmakers: Schools can reopen with no additional funds from Congress
- ‘We would love to have Tom play here’: Bucs GM on future of QB Tom Brady
- Congress mulls ways to save USPS from financial ruin