POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) -A driver died Friday morning following a rollover crash on I-4 in Polk County, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The wreck happened around 6:10 a.m. in the westbound lanes of State Road 400 (I-4) near the exit for Polk Parkway.
Troopers say a 28-year-old Lakleand man was heading west when he lost control of his vehicle, which went into a median and overturned.
The man was ejected and died at the scene.
The report did not mention whether alcohol was a factor in the crash.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Former Trump campaign manager hospitalized after barricading self in South Florida home
- Man shot, killed following argument with wife in Bradenton
- President Trump to visit Central Florida for campaign event on Friday
- City of Tampa lights up purple, gold to honor Gold Star families
- Video shows man pull pistol at St. Petersburg protest, police investigating