TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – An accident is snarling traffic for morning commuters on Interstate 75.
The crash happened in the northbound lanes of the interstate, just before Symmes Road.
There is no word on injuries.
The inside lane is blocked at this time and WFLA’s Meredyth Censullo is reporting major traffic delays.
She suggests drivers take U.S. 301 or U.S. 41 as a detour.
This is a developing situation. Please check back for updates.
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus
- Coronavirus: U.S. death toll tops 5,000