TAMPA (WFLA) — A man was hit and killed by a vehicle while walking along East Hillsborough Avenue Monday morning.
The Tampa Police Department responded to the crash around 9:09. Traffic was shut down near 15th Street until the scene was cleared.
At the scene, police found an adult male with critical injuries. He was transported to the hospital where he later died.
The driver remained at the scene and cooperated with officers. No charges have been filed at this time.
- Ronald Jones learning route running tips from Tom Brady
- The best cities for saving money in the U.S.
- Pandemic wrecks global Class of 2020’s hopes for first job
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- WHO urges public to avoid routine dental cleanings during pandemic