TAMPA (WFLA) — A man was hit and killed by a vehicle while walking along East Hillsborough Avenue Monday morning.
The Tampa Police Department responded to the crash around 9:09. Traffic was shut down near 15th Street until the scene was cleared.
At the scene, police found an adult male with critical injuries. He was transported to the hospital where he later died.
The driver remained at the scene and cooperated with officers. No charges have been filed at this time.
- Pasco deputies searching for driver who offered child ride to school
- New texting scam disguises itself as package tracking notification
- Trump says US will add countries to travel ban
- Video: Inmate punches Hillsborough deputy in the face multiple times
- WATCH: Will Smith goes undercover as Lyft driver in Florida