TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police have shut down a portion of Hillsborough Avenue after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on Tuesday morning. The extent of their injuries is unknown.
The incident occurred in the area of Hillsborough Avenue and 47th Street North.
Police said the westbound lanes of Hillsborough Avenue will be closed until further notice and diverted to 56th Street North.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Which Florida counties had the most abortions this year?
- Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’
- 3 seriously hurt after driver plows into Christmas parade crowd in California
- Texas AG says abortions still prosecutable despite court exemptions
- DoorDash reveals top-ordered food for 2023