TAMPA (WFLA) — A car fire on Interstate 4 in Tampa shut down all eastbound lanes Monday during rush hour.
The incident occurred just west of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard after 4 p.m.
All four lanes of the interstate were shut down momentarily while firefighters extinguished the fire.
Select lanes were reopened around 4:40 p.m.
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million
- Work from home: These are the top jobs for remote careers
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus
- More Florida children have COVID-linked inflammatory syndrome
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire