LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-4 are now open following a fatal crash involving multiple vehicles on Interstate 4 in Lakeland.
The crash happened between Exits 32 and 33 around 11 a.m. At least two people have died. The extent of any other injuries is unknown.
Authorities have shut down all eastbound lanes and all but one westbound lane of the interstate and are asking drivers to avoid the area.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Lakeland setting up hotline, reward program to crack down on illegal dumping
- Florida cities, health department set guidelines for trick-or-treating during pandemic
- Lakeland man wins $1 million from new scratch-off game
- Free flu shots: Several drive-up clinics open in Tampa Bay Wednesday
- 2 Polk Fire Rescue battalion chiefs resign after allegations of sexual harassment