LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-4 are now open following a fatal crash involving multiple vehicles on Interstate 4 in Lakeland.
The crash happened between Exits 32 and 33 around 11 a.m. At least two people have died. The extent of any other injuries is unknown.
Authorities have shut down all eastbound lanes and all but one westbound lane of the interstate and are asking drivers to avoid the area.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Tampa Bay parents frustrated waiting for answers about VPK
- Infant among 3 hospitalized after wrong-way crash involving stolen SUV
- ‘It’s horrific’: Elderly couple killed in their Lakeland home likely knew attacker, police say
- Teen dies, 2 others injured in Lakeland crash
- Homicide investigation: Lakeland couple found dead during welfare check