Trader Joe’s is expanding a recall for certain frozen products.
The company says the May 3 recall of frozen vegetables due to the potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes continues to expand. The recall now includes Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice and Trader Joe’s Chicken Fried Rice.
Both products have been removed from stores.
“If you purchased these products, please do not eat them,” Trader Joe’s said in a statement. “We urge you to discard the product or return it to any Trader Joe’s for a full refund.”WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Tampa PD officer killed in off-duty crash
- More than 50 pairs of shoes found in hidden wall
- Baby among 3 burned in boat fire
- Suspect dead after deputy-involved shooting in St. Pete
- Pasco detectives: teacher’s aid had sex with 2 teens
- 180,000 pacifiers recalled over choking hazard
- Polk 2-year-old wandered alone on road for 1.5 hours, say deputies
- 12-year-old steals, drives school bus
- Student reportedly Googled ‘at home abortion’ before death of newborn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines