FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) – Thousands of feet of toilet paper littered the side of an Arkansas interstate on Friday.
The toilet paper was found roadside on Interstate 49 near the Razorback Road Exit in Fayetteville.
Local supermarket shelves have been sold out of the product recently in response to the spread of the coronavirus.
Our sister station has reached out to Arkansas State Police for more information, but the source the dump is unclear.
LATEST NATIONAL NEWS:
- President Biden makes new promises to Native American nations
- Couple delivers packages after FedEx driver reportedly dumps them
- Fleetwood Mac co-lead vocalist Christine McVie dies, aged 79
- House votes to avert rail strike, impose deal on unions
- Motorcyclist captured video of fiery, multi-car crash that almost killed him