AVON PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – The Highlands County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in located a teenager who was reported missing in Avon Park.
Deputies said Lovelie Celescin, 16, has not been seen since Thursday night.
Celescin is black, 5 feet 3 inches with long blue hair. It’s unclear what she was wearing when she left home.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is encouraged to call detectives at 863-402-7200.
- Trump button used to order Diet Coke disappears from Oval Office’s Resolute Desk
- Pinellas County leaders enhance safety protocols for large community events amid pandemic
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC
- Dr. Fauci resumes coronavirus briefings at White House under Biden administration