TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A tanker truck overturned near Tampa International Airport Wednesday, shutting down the entrance from Memorial Highway and Spruce Street.
Police and airport officials responded to the scene around 7 a.m.
There is no word on injuries.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Lakeland Regional Health takes over vaccine scheduling as Polk County closes portal
- 2 Florida sisters killed in hit-and-run crash while on way to grocery store
- NASA’s Mars helicopter takes flight, 1st for another planet
- Luke Bryan wins top ACM Award, but female acts own the night
- Vandals leave pig’s head, smear blood on former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness