BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) — A 48-year-old Tampa woman was arrested Saturday after she struck a man with a green bell pepper, deputies said.
Jennifer Brassard was arrested in Brooksville around 11:30 p.m. after deputies said she confessed to throwing a coffee table and a green bell pepper at someone during an argument.
The sheriff’s office said the victim told deputies he was having an argument with someone else when Brassard got involved and threw a coffee table and bell pepper at him.
Brassard admitted to deputies she did indeed throw the two objects at the victim.
- Coronavirus: LeVar Burton will read to you a story on Twitter this week
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus