TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) —The Tampa Bay Lightning’s 3rd annual Bolts Family Carnival stands to bring players and fans just a little bit closer.
The event, presented by DEX Imaging and Shriners Hospitals for Children, kicks off at 1 pm on Sunday March 19 at Amalie Arena and lasts until 4 pm.
Fans at the carnival get the chance to interact with the entire Lightning team, former players, coaches and a couple media personalities associated with the team.
Activities include traditional carnival games like dunk tank, skee ball, balloon darts, box hockey, Wii games and more.
The fun-filled opportunity will cost $40 per person and $20 for children 12 and under, with all proceeds going to the Lightning Foundation.
Season ticket members can buy tickets at the discounted price of $35 per person.
More information on the Bolts Family Carnival is available online at www.BoltsFamilyCarnival.com.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the McDonald’s Ticket Office on the day of the carnival.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Detectives: Tampa firefighter accidentally shoots fiancée
- Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge, dies at 60
- Deputies look for woman kidnapped in eastern Hillsborough, say husband is suspect
- Bartow woman accused of killing 3 children by setting fire to home
- Man operating parasail drowns near St. Pete Beach
- FHP: Teenage girl dead, 8 others injured in alcohol-related crash in Pinellas