BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – A 51-year-old man is in stable condition after a stabbing in Bradenton on Monday, the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office said.
Deputies were called to the Circle K at 836 301 Boulevard and found the victim on the floor. He had been stabbed in his lower left side, but it’s unclear exactly where. He was not stabbed inside of the store, deputies said.
The victim was rushed to Blake Medical Center, where he underwent surgery and was last listed in stable condition.
Deputies said the suspect was described as a white male in dark clothing with bushy hair.
Authorities are asking anyone with information to call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011 or Crime Stoppers at (866) 634-TIPS.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Finally tracking a cold front
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines