TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — It’s been four years since WFLA News Channel 8’s Stacie Schaible last threw out the first pitch at a Rays game.
Stacie said she is very much looking forward to her next shot at a home run this Saturday at the Trop.
The last time around, Stacie strayed a little too far left of home plate so this time, she said she’s hoping to actually hit the strike zone.
“From Evan Longoria to Kevin Kiermaier, I’m a huge Rays fan and can’t tell you what a treat this is for me,” Stacie said.
“My goal is to make News Channel 8 proud and not embarrass my children too much! Ha ha.”
We’re sure she will not disappoint and can’t wait to watch her! Tune in at 4:10 p.m. on Saturday to see for yourself.WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- WATCH: Dallas Zoo’s ‘breakdancing’ gorilla is making a splash
- World’s largest LEGO art display debuts in Tampa for free
- ‘Toilet to Tap’ drinking water is a tough sell even on a hot day
- Pools in the Tampa Bay area aim to break world record
- College student pranks mom, recreates family photos with her dog