RUSKIN, Fla. (WFLA) – Traffic heading south on I-75 in Ruskin was moving slow Friday afternoon.
According to Florida Highway Patrol Troopers, a driver with an oversize load hit the 19th Avenue overpass on I-75.
Only the inside southbound lane was open for several hours, causing a major traffic backup.
- Middle school teacher arrested for possession of child porn in Bradenton
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity
- Hillsborough County sends out record number of mail-in ballots
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Man hospitalized 99 days with COVID-19 wakes from coma to learn wife died of coronavirus