RUSKIN, Fla. (WFLA) – Traffic heading south on I-75 in Ruskin was moving slow Friday afternoon.
According to Florida Highway Patrol Troopers, a driver with an oversize load hit the 19th Avenue overpass on I-75.
Only the inside southbound lane was open for several hours, causing a major traffic backup.
- Hillsborough Co. health officials say Super Bowl LV ‘wasn’t a super spreader’ event
- Hillsborough County expands vaccine eligibility at Ed Radice site
- New Port Richey bridal trunk show to benefit hospice patients this weekend
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday
- Pet sickness, death linked to flea and tick collar, investigation finds