RUSKIN, Fla. (WFLA) – Traffic heading south on I-75 in Ruskin was moving slow Friday afternoon.
According to Florida Highway Patrol Troopers, a driver with an oversize load hit the 19th Avenue overpass on I-75.
Only the inside southbound lane was open for several hours, causing a major traffic backup.
- Florida sheriffs continue to push back on criminal justice reforms
- ‘We just need some leads’ Family pleads for help on 11th day of elderly woman’s disappearance
- Man immediately arrested after lighting blunt in court
- Goat and police K-9 compete for honorary mayor of Vermont town
- Tampa Bay health officials remind public of importance of vaccinations amid measles case