ORLANDO, Fla.(WESH) —The search is on for a service dog in training who ran from the Orlando airport and out the door.
An independent canine unit searched Thursday for 3-year-old Scarlett.
Kaitlyn Wakefield said Scarlett is her life. The dog is in training to alert Wakefield because of fainting spells.
Wakefield said a TSA agent told her to take off the dog’s vest and other items when they were going through screening at Orlando International Airport on Wednesday afternoon.
A TSA spokesperson said the dog’s vest should not have been removed. They said the agent will be retrained.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- US missiles blast Syria; Trump demands ‘end the slaughter’
- Man charged with shooting alleged diaper thief in Orlando
- Deputies shoot felon dead in Largo WingHouse parking lot
- Cops: Clearwater woman smoked crack in labor, hid baby in backyard
- Manatee standoff ends with SWAT shootout: hostage taker dead; victim hospitalized
- Hernando teacher fired after assignment asks students controversial questions
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born