SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) — An alleged affair let to a domestic argument and shooting in Seminole County Saturday night.
The sheriff’s office arrested Tina Maria Poirer, 28, for the shooting of her husband.
The shooting was reported just after 9:45 p.m. on Hampshire Court, about a mile southwest of Lake Howell High School.
The arrest report states that Poirier and her husband Dennis Lugo, 48, argued over his alleged affair with another woman. During the spat, the report states, she grabbed a gun from a nightstand, and shot him in the wrist and chest.
The sheriff’s office said Lugo is in serious condition at ORMC.
Deputies arrested Poirier and booked her into the Seminole County Jail on charges of Attempted Murder; and Aggravated Battery. She’s being held without bond, and is scheduled to appear before a judge in the jail courtroom Monday afternoon.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON NOW-
- Teenager shot to death after young girl sneaks him in house
- You Paid For It: Pasco road to nowhere has cost $15 million so far
- Banned license plates in Florida
- ‘Biggest Loser’ host Bob Harper suffers heart attack
- WATCH: Animal park awaits birth of baby giraffe