SEBRING, Fla. (WFLA) — Two volunteer firefighters climbed 110 stories Sunday morning in memory of the firefighters, law enforcement officers, and emergency medical personnel who died Sept. 11.
The West Sebring Volunteer Fire Department said firefighters Olivero and Laird both carried a picture of a firefighter lost on that day with them on their climb.
The climb took place at the Sebring International Raceway.
- No more delays: What to know about the July 15 tax deadline
- 5 test positive for COVID-19 after going to house party with hundreds in attendance
- Video shows police officer save 3-week-old baby choking on milk
- Hospitals told to send coronavirus data to Washington, not CDC
- Man dead after fire at Seminole home