ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) – Teachers will be able to attend SeaWorld Orlando for the next year free of charge.
The offer is good for K-12 public school teachers in Florida.
Teachers can sign up here using their Department of Education number. Teachers must pre-register online. The deal is not available at the gate.
The card provides Florida teachers with unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando through August 31, 2020.
Florida state certified preschool, day care and home-school teachers, as well as college professors, are also eligible.
SeaWorld Orlando has been offering teacher’s free admission since 1998.
- B. Smith, model turned lifestyle guru, dies at 70
- Coronavirus concerns: University of Tampa cancels study abroad trip to China
- Blind, deaf poodle scooped up by hawk finds her way back home 28 hours later
- Florida man arrested after running over, killing girlfriend on I-75, FHP says
- Low wages a concern as unemployment numbers drop, new report says