OCALA, Fla. (WESH) – UPDATE | Deputies have located a 10-year-old boy who was reported missing on Wednesday.
The Marion County Sheriff’s Office said Dakota Davis was found safe Thursday morning.
Further information regarding his disappearance was not immediately available.
ORIGINAL STORY| Authorities in Marion County are asking for help locating a missing 10-year-old boy who was last seen in Ocala.
Dakota Davis was last seen around 11 p.m. Wednesday in his bedroom at a home in the 7800 block of Highway 40 in Ocala.
He was discovered missing around 2 a.m. on Thursday.
Dakota was last seen wearing a red shirt and blue or gray sweatpants. If you have any information on Dakota’s whereabouts, please call 911.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19