ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The Schakolad Chocolate Factory is a custom chocolate boutique tucked in amid the trendy shops and restaurants of St. Petersburg’s Snell Arcade district.
The mother-daughter run business churns handmade chocolate daily to soothe all of your cravings.
Owner Jane Rakestraw said chocolate made perfectly will shine, melt in your mouth, and has a nice crack when you break it.
Rakestraw gave 8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross another insider tip for chocolate lovers everywhere – don’t freeze it.
The sweet treat master said when you change the temperature of good chocolate the cocoa butter rises to the top giving the candy a powdery taste.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Schakolad Chocolate Factory.
- FLUFF Animal Rescue saves furry friends lives’ with thrift store
- Celebrate Tampa Bay’s unique community with deals, events from 727 to 813
- Hillsborough Co. Solar Co-op launches for residents to go solar together
- Join our Autism Speaks Walk Team 2020
- Fast-casual Italian restaurant ‘Oronzo’ thrives after opening amid pandemic