SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Sarasota woman has won $1,000 a week for life, according to the Florida Lottery.
Kylee Davis, 22, chose to receive a one-time, lump-sum payment of $810,000 after making the $2 gamble on the $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game.
The overall odds of winning the game are one-in-4.43.
The winning ticket was purchased at Swift Shell, located at 2800 Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota.
“The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket,” lottery officials said.
- New Florida legislation would educate students about the pitfalls of communism
- Florida woman walks into stranger’s home, attempts to abduct 3-year-old
- 3 massive earthquakes strike near New Zealand; tsunami warnings issued
- Publix expands COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to all Florida K-12 teachers, school personnel
- Stocks turn lower as bond yields continue their upward march