TAMPA (WFLA) — A Sarasota man won a $1 million prize from a scratch-off lottery ticket Wednesday.
The Florida Lottery says Juan Soto, 47, won the prize playing the FLORIDA 100X THE CASH scratch-off game, which costs $30 to purchase.
Soto chose to receive his winnings as a one-time lump-sum payment of $770,000.
Soto purchased the ticket from A&S Discount Beverages at 4340 Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota. The store received a $2,000 commission bonus for selling the winning ticket.
- Tampa’s FEMA mass vaccination site reopens Monday, nearly half of the daily supply goes unused
- Tyler Glasnow fans 14, Adames homers as Rays blank Rangers 1-0
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Virginia AG wants police records after Army officer stopped
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together