SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The “world’s largest bounce house” is set to inflate at Sarasota’s Nathan Benderson Park on Friday.
The Big Bounce America tour will be at the park, 851 Nathan Benderson Cir., from Friday Nov. 1 to Sunday, Nov. 3.
The big event will feature three massive inflatable attractions: the world’s largest bounce house, a 900+ ft long obstacle course named the Giant, and a space-themed attraction called airSPACE.
The bounce house, which holds the Guinness World Record for the largest inflatable (bouncy) castle, is 10,000 square feet with a nightclub and basketball court.
Tickets for the event cost between $16 and $30.
For more information, click here.
- Tracking the Tropics: 90% chance system in western Caribbean develops
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse