NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) – No one was injured after a car slammed into a home in North Port on Thursday.
The City of North Port said their building division and Florida Power & Light were called to the home this morning, but the address was not disclosed.
It appears the car traveled through the garage and hit a wall. There is significant damage to the wall, but no one inside the car or the home was injured, officials said.
Further information was not available.
- Snowcat Ridge to limit park hours after misestimation on ‘amount of snow production’ required
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Man leaves $3,000 tip for a single beer as restaurant closes for virus
- Gasparilla postponed: Organizers move Tampa’s pirate celebration to April due to coronavirus
- Getting tested for COVID-19 before Thanksgiving in Tampa Bay