SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – A teenager and an adult were rushed to the hospital after a shooting in Sarasota, police said.
The shooting happened near the intersection of Carver Street and Orange Avenue on Sunday.
Both victims were taken to Sarasota Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Police believe the shooting is an isolated incident.
Further information was not available.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact the Sarasota Police Department at 941-263-6773.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Patrick Mahomes is the first quarterback from a Texas university to start in the Super Bowl
- PHOTOS: Thousands of workers preparing Miami stadium for Super Bowl
- Journeyman Raheem Mostert becomes star for 49ers
- Toyota recalls 2.9M vehicles; air bags may not inflate
- Winter chill brings shock to those visiting Tampa Bay area