SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – A teenager and an adult were rushed to the hospital after a shooting in Sarasota, police said.
The shooting happened near the intersection of Carver Street and Orange Avenue on Sunday.
Both victims were taken to Sarasota Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Police believe the shooting is an isolated incident.
Further information was not available.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact the Sarasota Police Department at 941-263-6773.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Trump to cast his presidential vote in Florida today