SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The suspicious death of a 31-year-old man in Sarasota was ruled a homicide.
The Sarasota Police Department received a 911 call Monday in reference to a deceased male in the area of 22nd Street and Palmadelia Avenue.
The victim, later identified as Travis Combs was found dead on the scene. No further details were provided. Sarasota detectives said they are not ready to release more details about the case, but they’re asking anyone with information regarding his death to call Detective Kim Laster at 941-364-7327 or Crimestoppers at 941-366-TIPS.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Man accused of murdering aunt in Davenport captured; unharmed child, 4, found covered in blood
- Shivering tot found clinging to drowned mom in Texas floods
- University of Tampa faculty member ‘relieved of duties’ after comments about Hurricane Harvey
- Residents of flooded Texas nursing home ‘doing great’
- Boy calls 911 from backseat to report mom driving drunk
- WFLA News Channel 8 raises over $66,000 for Harvey victims during ‘Telethon for Texas’