SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Sarasota Police Department is currently searching for a shooting suspect that injured a child and an adult.
Police say the shooting happened in the 2100 block of Dixie Avenue around 5 p.m. Sunday.
Both the child and adult have non-life-threatening injuries.
SPD says the shooting suspect is not in custody.
If you have any information about the shooting or who might be involved, please call 941-316-1199.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- ‘He was guilty’: Extra juror in favor of Chauvin conviction
- Florida State Fair starts Thursday: What to know before you go
- Antonio Brown settles assault lawsuit with former trainer
- Volunteers needed for invasive plant removal event at Camp Bayou
- Florida officers charged with issuing dozens of bogus citations