SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Charles Gibson has been found and is being reunited with his family.
The Sarasota Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing Sarasota man.
Police say the family of 59-year-old Charles E. Gibson Jr. is concerned for his well-being.
Gibson does not have any known medical conditions.
According to police, Gibson is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs approximately 150 pounds, has black hair, blue eyes and facial hair.
He is known to visit restaurants and bars in the downtown Sarasota area.
If you have any information on Gibson’s whereabouts, please call Detective Maria Llovio at 941-263-6836 or email at Maria.Llovio@sarasotaFL.gov or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers by calling 941-366-TIPS or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com.
- Family mourn 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s beaten to death by brother
- US Marshals recover 45 missing children in anti-human trafficking operation
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Rays fans shake off loss to Dodgers, get ready for Game 6
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage