SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Sarasota Police Department is asking for the community to help identify a credit card thief.
Police say the man pictured stole a credit card from a hotel guest in Sarasota on Nov. 2. The stolen card was then used to buy $3,500 worth of merchandise at Best Buy and Target.
If you recognize the suspect, please call Sargeant Riffe at 941-263-6089.
- FHP: Car crashes into Riverview business, setting both on fire; driver flees
- Live Game Updates: Tampa Bay Buccaneers host Carolina Panthers in home opener at Raymond James Stadium
- Buccaneers open season at home without fans
- Oldest living Marine celebrates her 107th birthday
- Man, 21, charged with DUI manslaughter after deadly crash at US-92 red light