SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Sarasota Police Department is asking for the community to help identify a credit card thief.
Police say the man pictured stole a credit card from a hotel guest in Sarasota on Nov. 2. The stolen card was then used to buy $3,500 worth of merchandise at Best Buy and Target.
If you recognize the suspect, please call Sargeant Riffe at 941-263-6089.
- PETA: Retire Punxsutawney Phil, use animatronic groundhog instead
- Trump announces ‘win-win’ Israel-Palestine peace plan
- Dept. of Defense list identifies Agent Orange sites outside of Vietnam
- Tampa couple furious after they say Target employee ‘cut up’ hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards
- Senator urging Trump to orchestrate coordinated approach to prevent spread of coronavirus