SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Sarasota Department of Health will offer two appointment-only COVID-19 drive-thru or walk-up testing opportunities for county residents next week.
The testing is for any resident who is currently experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) and for those who work in a healthcare setting.
Below are the testing sites and dates in which they will be conducted:
- June 2 from 8 a.m. to noon – Laurel Civic Association, 509 Collins Road
- South County
- June 3 from 8 a.m. to noon – Heron Creek Middle School, 6501 W. Price Blvd.
- North County
- Daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Robert L. Taylor Community Center, 1845 34th St. (walk-up testing)
- Daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Mall at University Town Center, 140 University Town Center Dr. (drive-thru testing)
To make an appointment, call 941-861-2883 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Officials: 17th Florida panther struck, killed by vehicle this year
- Pres. Trump presses Georgia governor to help overturn election
- 200 Sephora locations to open in Kohl’s stores in 2021
- Southwest Airlines announces furlough for hundreds in Orlando
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years