SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Department of Health in Sarasota County, Sarasota County Government and Sarasota Memorial Hospital have decided to pause the coronavirus drive-thru testing site located at Twin Lakes Park.
The testing will be put on hold until Tuesday, March 31 at 8 a.m.
So far, more than 60 people have been tested, however, health officials have not been able to fill the 50 appointment slots per day.
For Sarasota County residents who believe they may have COVID-19, please call the Sarasota County COVID-19 call center at 941-861-2883 before visiting a hospital/
- St. Louis man dies after being dragged by FedEx truck following Friday night protest
- Westshore mall in Tampa closes early to ensure safety
- Animal hospital offers free care for police horses injured during weekend protests
- LIVE: SpaceX’s astronaut-riding Dragon docks on space station
- Massive US protests raise fears of new virus outbreaks