SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE MARCH 26 AT 4:15 P.M.: The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office said 14-year-old Bruithia Pearson has been safely found in Bradenton.
ORIGINAL STORY: The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office needs the community’s help in finding a missing teenager.
According to deputies, detectives were alerted on Sunday that 14-year-old Bruithia Pearson was last seen at her home near Powell Circle and Newtown Boulevard on Saturday around 8 a.m.
Pearson was last seen wearing a red shirt with white pants and black Air Max shoes. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the SCSO Criminal Investigations Section at 941-861-4900 or 941-861-4068.
- Kershaw, Dodgers take Game 1 over Rays
- Police investigating after 3 people shot in Tampa, 1 dead
- Tempers flare over mask mandate, parents say they don’t want kids ‘forced’ to cover-up in class
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- All Americans get a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series