NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | An 11-year-old boy who was reported missing in North Port Sunday night has been located.
North Port police said Kyle Spice was found safe and has since been reunited with his parents.
Further information was not available.
ORIGINAL STORY | The North Port Police Department is currently looking for a missing 11-year-old boy.
Police say Kyle Spicer, 11, was last seen in the area of Culebra Avenue around noon Sunday. Reports from witnesses placed him in the area of River Road and US 41 between 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m., according to police.
Spicer has blue eyes, brown hair, stands 5 feet tall and weighs 85 pounds.
He was last seen wearing a blue shirt and blue pants with an orange stripe.
Police say Spicer got into an argument with his parents and walked away from his home. He has done this before.
If you have seen Spicer or know his whereabouts, please contact the North Port Police Department or call 911.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle in Pinellas County
- Florida state parks to follow local mask orders, Caladesi Island Park temporarily closed
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Man wins $2M lottery after clerk gives him wrong ticket
- Fans to be allowed to attend next month’s NASCAR races in Daytona