NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) – North Port police are seeking information regarding a crash that left a bicyclist with serious injuries.
Police said the driver of a Pontiac lost control of the vehicle and hit a bicyclist in the area of West Price Boulevar and Salford Boulevard.
The bicyclist was airlifted to Sarasota Memorial Hospital where they are expected to recover.
Police believe a white car may have contributed to the crash.
They’re asking anyone with information on that car, or those nearby with video of the crash to contact 941-429-7300 Ext. 1 or email@example.com and reference case number 2020-02-1644.
- Georgia man arrested for murder of his parents
- Bradenton man missing and endangered after not returning from daily walk
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- NYC teacher arrested after flying to Tampa to have sex with minor, deputies say
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter