SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – A motorcyclist was seriously injured after they drove into the back of an asphalt truck in Sarasota, police said.
The crash happened at 10th Street and Tamiami Trail early Friday morning.
Police said the motorcyclist was taken to Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Their current condition is unknown.
The intersection was closed for several hours, but has since reopened.
- Police: 7-year-old girl killed outside McDonald’s in Chicago
- Authorities say no one was driving Tesla before deadly crash
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Miami GP to join F1 calendar from 2022 in 10-year deal
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day