SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – A motorcyclist was seriously injured after they drove into the back of an asphalt truck in Sarasota, police said.
The crash happened at 10th Street and Tamiami Trail early Friday morning.
Police said the motorcyclist was taken to Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Their current condition is unknown.
The intersection was closed for several hours, but has since reopened.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Finally tracking a cold front
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines