NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) – A 15-year-old girl who was reported missing in North Port was located safely this morning, sleeping in a neighbor’s backyard, authorities said.
Police put out an alert after Alejandra Angelie left her home early Tuesday morning and her cell phone and clothes were found nearby.
Hours later, police said Angelie had been found and is receiving proper care.
Further information was not available.
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Rays take the field ahead of Game 1 of the World Series
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital