NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) – A 15-year-old girl who was reported missing in North Port was located safely this morning, sleeping in a neighbor’s backyard, authorities said.
Police put out an alert after Alejandra Angelie left her home early Tuesday morning and her cell phone and clothes were found nearby.
Hours later, police said Angelie had been found and is receiving proper care.
Further information was not available.
- Gay Culverhouse, former Bucs president who helped injured players dies at 73
- Hillsborough County absentee ballots on their way to mailboxes
- Sarasota County beaches to remain open for July 4th holiday
- Where to see 4th of July fireworks in Tampa Bay
- Redskins to have ‘thorough review’ of name amid race debate