SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police in Sarasota are investigating a stabbing that left a 43-year-old man dead over the weekend.
Police said on Sunday they were investigating a death on South Lime Avenue, and that two men were involved.
On Monday, police said a 43-year-old was killed and a 42-year-old man was detained.
Police said the stabbing was an isolated incident and the public is safe. They’re asking anyone with information on the case to call Detective Anthony DeFrancisco at 941-263-6070.
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed