SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a man was found dead after he crashed his car into a home in Sarasota early Thursday morning.
The crash happened around 3:30 a.m. in the 1800 block of 6th Street.
No other injuries were reported, although there were people inside the structure at the time, police said.
At this time, it’s still unclear whether the man suffered a medical episode or died from the injuries he sustained in the crash.
Further information was not immediately available.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Finally tracking a cold front
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines