SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Department of Health Sarasota has created two by-appointment-only coronavirus testing dates in Venice.
The testing days will be at the Venice Community Center, 326 Nokomis Avenue South, on July 15 and July 16 from 8 a.m. to noon.
One hundred coronavirus tests will be available per day and will be prioritized for anyone who is currently experiencing symptoms or works in a health care setting.
To be evaluated and to make an appointment, please call 941-861-2883, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
While these are primarily drive-thru sites, they can also accommodate walk-ups and people on bicycles.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Ren, Stimpy to make TV comeback in new Comedy Central show
- Georgia school shifting online after infections reported
- Dollar Tree, Family Dollar to require masks
- Reuniting families: Daughter eager to visit elderly mom, concerned about plan to reopen ALFs
- NY governor calls Trump benefits executive order ‘laughable’