SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A crane created a traffic nightmare Wednesday evening as Sarasota residents attempted to make their way home.
Sarasota County emergency services said a trailer was hauling a crane when hit an overpass just south of Bee Ridge Road
There is no word on any injuries.
The incident forced the closure of southbound I-75 at Bee Ridge Road, but the roadway has since reopened.
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- Coronavirus: Food stamp benefits increase for families in Florida
- Gender reveal party sparks 10-acre fire in Florida
- Wimbledon canceled for 1st time since WWII because of coronavirus
- Girls use toy to deliver cookies while social distancing