SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A crane created a traffic nightmare Wednesday evening as Sarasota residents attempted to make their way home.
Sarasota County emergency services said a trailer was hauling a crane when hit an overpass just south of Bee Ridge Road
There is no word on any injuries.
The incident forced the closure of southbound I-75 at Bee Ridge Road, but the roadway has since reopened.
- Statue of Black protester replaces toppled slave trader
- Florida Walmart shopper pulls gun on man in dispute over masks
- No more delays: What to know about the July 15 tax deadline
- 5 test positive for COVID-19 after going to house party with hundreds in attendance
- Video shows police officer save 3-week-old baby choking on milk