SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A crane created a traffic nightmare Wednesday evening as Sarasota residents attempted to make their way home.
Sarasota County emergency services said a trailer was hauling a crane when hit an overpass just south of Bee Ridge Road
There is no word on any injuries.
The incident forced the closure of southbound I-75 at Bee Ridge Road, but the roadway has since reopened.
- 4 members of Massachusetts family killed in Orlando crash, driver to be charged
- Reward for missing South Florida newborn increased
- Fatal crash closes I-4 exit ramp in Plant City
- Hillsborough County commissioners vote to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana
- Will Vipers QB Taylor Cornelius start in Saturday’s home opener?