VENICE, Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-75 were shut down following a brushfire in the median of I-75 at mile marker 194 just south of Laurel Road.
The Venice Fire Department has temporarily shut down southbound lanes at State Road 681 and Northbound at Jacaranda Boulevard.
The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office says the fire is approximately three acres in size and has not provided a cause at this time.
As of 10:20 p.m. all lanes on I-75 are back open.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to march on despite pandemic
- Thanksgiving eve not as brisk for business in St. Petersburg in 2020
- Land O’ Lakes man charged in fatal 2019 Christmas Eve crash that killed 3 women
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of TIME Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America