SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Two airlines will be extending their service out of Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport in November.
The first being Allegiant Airlines. Allegiant will begin service to eight new destinations, of which will include: Des Moines, Iowa; Flint, Michigan; Fort Wayne, Indiana; Knoxville, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Rockford, Illinois; St. Louis, Missouri; and South Bend, Indiana.
Below are the dates in which the new routes will begin:
- St. Louis, Missouri – Nov. 15
- Des Moines, Iowa – Nov. 23
- Rockford, Illinois – Nov. 23
- Flint, Michigan – Nov. 24
- Fort Wayne, Indiana – Nov. 24
- Louisville, Kentucky – Nov. 25
- South Bend, Indiana – Nov. 25
Frontier Airlines will also begin a new service route out of SRQ to Trenton, New Jersey.
The new route began Nov. 15.
For more information on the new Allegiant Airlines routes, click here.
For more information on the new Frontier Airlines route, click here.
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Trump to cast his presidential vote in Florida today