SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Two airlines will be extending their service out of Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport in November.
The first being Allegiant Airlines. Allegiant will begin service to eight new destinations, of which will include: Des Moines, Iowa; Flint, Michigan; Fort Wayne, Indiana; Knoxville, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Rockford, Illinois; St. Louis, Missouri; and South Bend, Indiana.
Below are the dates in which the new routes will begin:
- St. Louis, Missouri – Nov. 15
- Des Moines, Iowa – Nov. 23
- Rockford, Illinois – Nov. 23
- Flint, Michigan – Nov. 24
- Fort Wayne, Indiana – Nov. 24
- Louisville, Kentucky – Nov. 25
- South Bend, Indiana – Nov. 25
Frontier Airlines will also begin a new service route out of SRQ to Trenton, New Jersey.
The new route began Nov. 15.
For more information on the new Allegiant Airlines routes, click here.
For more information on the new Frontier Airlines route, click here.
- Justices to consider faithless electors, ahead of 2020 vote
- Crime spree suspect facing murder charge in death of her alleged partner in crime
- Marine mammal experts attempt to save critically endangered right whale calf
- Mom pays $600 to see video of daughter bullied on bus
- FTC Data: Florida leads more than half the country for robocalls in 2019